Friday 4 January 2008

When it snows it shows

Landing in Europe on a day when it snowed moderately for the first time in the season was a good experiece. On the 3rd morning, when I met Johanna at the Skatterverket, she told me that many people were caught unawares by the snow pounding.
It took me less than an hour to apply for the PIN at the Tax office. I was told it will take 3 weeks for the PIN to be issued.

She accompanied me till Slussen in the Metro and she left me to play with my own thereafter.
Went to the SEB Bank at the kista Galleria to figure out how to open a savings account.
KPN and Sanath dropped by to my room at 5.30 in the evening. Gave Sanath his pack of desi items and KPN the MTR pickle.
Both of them wanted to go to the Balcony and feed their lungs with the Classic Milds. I lost some hours of my life expectancy.

Next day(today), I had my breakfast at the Lewinsky's. Slightly heavy.
Opened a bank account at SEB and planned to visit the Grossen.
I spent the rest of my day largely watching Russell Peters show videos. Thanks to Praveen.

No comments: